Via Public Transport:
- From Seaport or Airport get into a tricycle and tell driver to take you to Sikatuna Jeepney Terminal (This is right infront of Island City Mall). Fare is P100.00 per tricycle.
- From Sikatuna Jeepney Terminal, get into a Jeepney bound to Sikatuna via Corella. (Just anybody there which jeepney passes by Philippine Tarsier Foundation. )This jeepney drops you off to Philippine Tarsier Foundation. Fare is P17.00. Tell the driver of the jeepney that you are headed to Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary in Corella.
- Upon arrival there is a huge signage and rough road, take it and walk for 300 meters to the Research Building where you will pay P60.00 entrance fee and have a guide to show you around the sanctuary and where to see the tarsiers.
- Going Back, just take a jeepney headed to Tagbilaran. And yes it is safe to hitch hike here. Fare is P15.00 for jeepney.
- From Airport or seaport or anywhere in Tagbilaran City, take a tricycle and ask driver to take you to Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary in Corella One way is P150 per tricycle, round trip is P500 when driver waits for you.
- Make sure to contact a trusted travel agency. Tell them to take you to Philippine Tarsier Sanctuary in Corella. Fare is P500 per car and P1,000 round trip.
Feel free to contact us to arrange car for you.
- Bring Rain Coat- weather is unpredictable. The Sanctuary is in the center of forest so rain comes often than in other parts of the island.
- You can put on some insect repellent
- They have a documentary video there. If you have free time, you be happy to watch it.